Friday, June 25, 2010

Sally Hansen Nail Growth Activator


Wow! This is like miracle growth for your nails! I had a little disaster the week before my prom. Actually less than a week. My nails were so short and brittle and dry and peeling. Everything you don"t want for a big event. So I turned to this product, Sally Hansen Nail Growth Activator. And it worked wonders!


Directions say to rub it on your nails morning and night every day. I kind of followed that. Sometimes I forgot, sometimes I did it more often when I was just sitting down. But either way it was amazing. My nails went from thin and short to beautiful and moisturized and growing like crazy! In only about 4 or 5 days. I am so impressed, I have not stopped using this product since. And I go it in mid May.


Another great thing, using it two to three times a day, every day, since mid May, and I STILL have like the entire bottle left! I love it. It has no smell, just a slight seeweedy kind of one, but much better than what I had expected. It was relatively cheap too, only about 6$ Canadian.


Overall great product. Worked like a charm. I definitely recommend it.


Love it!


P.S. I really need followers! Please :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails