Tuesday, October 19, 2010

OPI - A Grape Fit

248

I recently received this from a swap package with the lovely Aurora, from Aurora's Nails. The swap pack included China Glaze Ruby Pumps that I have been wanting for so long! I can’t wait for Christmas to use this one! Seriously I couldn’t actually wait, it went on my toes the day I got it! Anyways, onto the OPI..

262

So here’s the thing. I wanted A Grape Fit from a while back, when Aurora mentioned it to me and I loved the swatches I saw. Then, as I twittered a while back, it kept popping up all over the place. Who knew? Apparently this colour purple is the end of summer start of fall polish. I tweeted that I saw it on 4 people all in about an hour. Then I saw it through the next few days probably ten times more. I knew I had to have this polish! I love the shine, its like candy!

289

And then, lo and behold, when I went home for the weekend it was there! I was super excited and love it! I swatched it plain and loved it, then decided to get more girly and added some baby pink Konad stamping from plate m61.

330 322

I really liked it and think it reminds me of a little girl having a princess fairy room.

294

Thoughts? Is this too girly for you guys or do you like the softer swatching?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails