Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mommy's French Mani




I did these freehand white tips in about five minutes, using two coats of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in White On. Then I used Konad plate m4 and used the little flowery straight design, to go across the tips of the ring and thumb. I used Konad Special Polish in the pale pink colour (does it have a name? I'm not sure..) and for a little sparkle I added a dot of glitter in the middle of the flower.


I topped it with a clear coat, Konad for the fingers with stamps, and Sally Hansen for the others.


Very cute and summery.


I know it is pretty simple, but that is what Mommy wanted so mission accomplished.


Here are some close ups of the Konad design, in light and dark.






2 comments:

Ann said...

I love it! Very simple and cute :)

KarenD said...

In this case, simple is good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails