Friday, June 25, 2010

Snow Fairy by LUSH






Just to say, LUSH is one of my all time favourite stores in the whole world! I adore it. It is environmentally and animal friendly. It has incredible products that are so unique and smell amazing! I love the store and am a frequent shopper.


This particular product comes out at Christmas, and is a shower gel. It is called Snow Fairy, and smells like candy. So yummy. When you use it it smells so good, and the scent lasts a long time after your shower. I get so excited thinking about having a shower!



I wish this was around more often than just Christmas. I am going to stock up next year for sure. I really like everything about it, including the package. The little sticker that shows you a cartoon of who made it is such a cute idea! I love the description too, it is very clear and lets you know exactly what you're getting.




The only problem is that all my sparkles are settled at the bottom, and no matter how hard I shake they won't mix in. Boo :(



But other than that this one of my all time favourite things from LUSH.


If you have not checked out the store, I highly recommend you do. Just one whiff and you'll be hooked!


Love it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails