Friday, September 17, 2010

Featured Follower Friday - 1

Today is the first instalment of my new idea for Featured Follower Fridays.

My first FF this Friday is…. drum roll please….

maRyya

Her blog is called Konad Addicts, and it is so sweet. Her photos are very clear and her designs are super cute.

Some of my favourite ones she has done include these, and I will explain why I liked them so much.

This one is so fun and bright, but not too crazy. I really love the simplicity of black and white with small dots of colours, and of course being leopard print makes it so much more fun!

I love the colours on this one, and really like how crisply the white shows up over both the black and tip colour. It is a little edgy but still girly, as the dainty floral pattern adds a girly feel to the dark polish underneath.

Recently maRyya made it to 300 followers, congratulations girl!

I like this blog and I think a lot of you will too, so check it out.

Also be sure to follow mine and you could be featured on my next FFF!

4 comments:

Maria said...

OMG! I didn't expected this.
Thanks girl for writing about my blog. I'm so happy that you really like it.
Your blog also is awesome!

ThRiSzHa said...

thats awesome...

Nail Junkie said...

I am glad you like it! Its good to spread the word about other great blogs :)

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails