Friday, October 8, 2010

Featured Follower Friday 4

Wow, today is FFFF, haha four F’s in one title! So funny! And fabulous. Fantastic. I am on a roll with these F words! Okay be honest, am I the only one who laughs at myself? Probably.

Alright I’ll get to the point, today the FF is…

Baby D @ Polish and Powder

Her blog is one of the cutest ones out there, I love the design of it. So girly, all pink and hearts and ribbon and everything I love. Just right off the bat I love her blog for how it looks. But it gets better, her designs are super cute too!

Isn’t this adorable? And of course I love it, its pink. But seriously her Konad designs are so simple yet so pretty. Things I never would have thought to do (maybe I’m just not very creative…) but as soon as I see it i think “I have to copy this!”.

This one isn’t as girly but still, so adorable and simple. I really love her blog and think that her designs are some of my favourites out there. Polish and Powder is one of those ones I frequently check when I’m feeling idea-less.

That's all for today, but I highly suggest you check out her blog, even just to see how pretty it is! Then take a few more minutes and check out the designs too. I love it and I think you will too!

1 comment:

Zara said...

Adorable! I love the smiley faces; they remind me of those stickers I used to get on my homework in elementary school. :) I'm a follower now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails