Saturday, October 23, 2010

Featured Follower Friday - FAIL

Sorry Guys,

Yesterday should have had another FFF to showcase but I went to a family wedding all day! It was super fun and I always love anything to do with weddings. But between flowers and rehearsals and set up and making my own bridesmaid dress, I had no time to post.

We`ll be back on track next Friday though!

And I leave you with a question,

Do you guys not like to comment on posts or are my posts just getting boring now, I haven`t seen many comments lately and I`ve been feeling kinda bummed about it...

5 comments:

FatChickSlim said...

sounds like your super busy! I wouldn't take the no comment thing to hard sometimes I think we just run out of stuff to say! there are only so many ways to tell you you're awesome!

Unknown said...

I'm just kind of a non-commenting person a lot of the time, so please don't take it personally. And with all the holidays coming up, people are bound to be busier than usual.

Zara said...

Personally, if I've been commenting less lately it's because I'm just so darn busy. I still read all the blogs I follow and subscribe to, but I don't always have time to comment on them...sometimes I just zoom through Google Reader. :)

AggiePigeon said...

I haven't been commenting as often 'cause Imma busy girl, just like you! I find that I get more comments when I'm on here more often and commenting regularly myself, your posts aren't boring but I just haven't the time to comment, read yes, comment not as much, sorry love, I'll try harder!

Nail Junkie said...

Thanks guys, i really appreciate you all very much, I've just felt kinda down lately but this makes me feel better!

Related Posts with Thumbnails