Friday, October 15, 2010

Featured Follower Friday 5

Another FFF F! How I love my matching letters.. This week the title goes to…

Ice Queen

Ice Queen runs Ice Queen’s Nail Parlour, which is a really cute blog.

She always has warm words of welcome to her followers, using sweet terms such as poppets and gumdrops. Reading her posts make me smile, she is very real and fun to read. She is a friendly writer and seems like somebody I would love to know in real life.

Ice Queen has beautiful nails that are so lovely and well shaped. Very good for all her swatches!

She also makes frankens occasionally, and uses nail stickers sometimes.

This was one mani that I happen to really love, and am waiting for a time to try it myself.

 

Overall I just really love her photos, so clear and colourful and he nails are so nice!

Check them out for yourself!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails