Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I Got Tagged for 4 Things

This is my first time being tagged, kind of fun! I was tagged by my new friend AggiePigeon.
So lets get started...

4 Thing in my Bag/Purse:
-Wallet (its pink)
-Lipgloss
-Bath & Body Travel Lotion
-Euros (change from my trip last march... just too lazy to move them)

4 Things Found in my Purse (Hmm... same thing?)
-Money
-House Key
-Bobby Pins (for my hair)
-Hand Sanitizer

4 Favourite Things in my Room
-High School Prom Photo With my Best Friend
-Nail Polish Stash (of course)
-My Closet
-My Scrapbooks

4 Thing I Have Always Wanted To Do
-Learn Greek
-Be Able to Sing
-Dance on Broadway
-Reach 1000 Followers

4 Things I am Currently Into
-Nail Polish (of course)
-Cheerleading
-Blogging (again, of course)
-Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

4 Things I Bet You Didn't Know About Me
-I am a Vegetarian
-I Love Country Music
-I'm Fresh out of High School (only 18)
-I am a Dancer

4 Song I can't Get Out of my Head
-Love Story (Taylor Swift)
-Club Can't Handle Me (Flo Rida)
-Drops of Jupiter (Train)
-Bad Romance (Lady GaGa)

Rules
Once tagged you miust link the person hwo tagged you, tag 4 others, notify them that you tagged them, and give 4 answers to each question.

Tags
Sammy from The Nailasaurus
Karen from Frazzle and Aniploish
Aurora from Aurora's Nails
Deez Nails from Deez Nailz where the CANADIAN Bloggers at?

4 comments:

Aurora's Nails said...

Thanks for the tag...I want to speak Greek, too!!!!

Nail Junkie said...

haha we can learn together!

KarenD said...

Thanks for the tag!

Sammersaurus said...

Thanks Emily! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails