Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I Got Tagged for 4 Things

This is my first time being tagged, kind of fun! I was tagged by my new friend AggiePigeon.
So lets get started...

4 Thing in my Bag/Purse:
-Wallet (its pink)
-Lipgloss
-Bath & Body Travel Lotion
-Euros (change from my trip last march... just too lazy to move them)

4 Things Found in my Purse (Hmm... same thing?)
-Money
-House Key
-Bobby Pins (for my hair)
-Hand Sanitizer

4 Favourite Things in my Room
-High School Prom Photo With my Best Friend
-Nail Polish Stash (of course)
-My Closet
-My Scrapbooks

4 Thing I Have Always Wanted To Do
-Learn Greek
-Be Able to Sing
-Dance on Broadway
-Reach 1000 Followers

4 Things I am Currently Into
-Nail Polish (of course)
-Cheerleading
-Blogging (again, of course)
-Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

4 Things I Bet You Didn't Know About Me
-I am a Vegetarian
-I Love Country Music
-I'm Fresh out of High School (only 18)
-I am a Dancer

4 Song I can't Get Out of my Head
-Love Story (Taylor Swift)
-Club Can't Handle Me (Flo Rida)
-Drops of Jupiter (Train)
-Bad Romance (Lady GaGa)

Rules
Once tagged you miust link the person hwo tagged you, tag 4 others, notify them that you tagged them, and give 4 answers to each question.

Tags
Sammy from The Nailasaurus
Karen from Frazzle and Aniploish
Aurora from Aurora's Nails
Deez Nails from Deez Nailz where the CANADIAN Bloggers at?

3 comments:

Aurora's Nails said...

Thanks for the tag...I want to speak Greek, too!!!!

Nail Junkie said...

haha we can learn together!

Unknown said...

Thanks Emily! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails