Monday, August 9, 2010

Midnight In NY

Is this not gorgeous? I was not thinking that this polish would be that stunning in the right light. I knew it was a black with some sparkle to it, but oh wow! I am ever the more impressed by my lovely Miss Sally Hansen...

This polish came to land on my short nails because of a series of unfortunate events. It began going away for the long weekend with my family to my cottage.

Cottage = water, rocks, falling down rocks, touching rocks, etc. You get the idea.

So broken nails began, one by one, until there were none left standing. And here I end up with little stubs on my fingers after working so hard to grow my nails.

But alas, this unfortunate weekend ended in me discovering my love of this sparkly little black polish.

Thanks to Sally Hansen for sending me this beauty!

2 comments:

Aurora's Nails said...

I really like that one! it's unlike any black I've every seen. And sorry aboutyour nails :/ That's so frustrating!

Nail Junkie said...

haha awhh thanks, it feels so much worse than it is, its just nails but to us blogger its like a broken arm or leg lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails