Friday, August 27, 2010

Tiffany Nails



These nails were my copy of Wow Wow Nails' Tiffany Nails, seen here. For my base colour I used Essie Turquoise & Caicos, from the Resort Collection.
I stamped with Konad image plate m56, using Konad Special Polish in white. This was the "Tiffany" image.
Here are some pictures of the final product. Again, not a hard one at all, but looks really cute (and looks like I shop at Tiffany's, as if I was rich)!


Close up of my thumb, which was the only difference as Wow Wow Nails had a larger bow on the thumb but I kept mine all the same.

6 comments:

Freshie said...

Aww you beat me to it! I've been saving my Essie Turquoise & Caicos for this stamp + the hot pink polish since they were my wedding colors.

Savannah said...

Love it!

http://www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com/

xx

Leeblee said...

That IS really cute!! Love that colour!

Nail Junkie said...

thanks guys! :)

Freshie - i think that would look amazing with hot pink!! let me know when you try it

Salisha said...

Designs can be done with any type of nail polish?
Because I do not is as good as you.
I do not use Konad.

Julie said...

Nice video! Check out my Tiffany's nails; http://sp4rklingnails.blogspot.com/2011/04/4-breakfast-at-tiffanys.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails