Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I Think I Scared My Postman

Look what arrived! Hello! I went running out my front door and was hopping around like a mad woman while my postman carried this up my driveway. Then repeatedly yelling "OMG OMG OMG". I am pretty sure he was getting worried.. This came from my swap with the wonderful AggiePigeon, from her blog Running With Polish. Absolutely great girl! Thank you so much! She sent me bunch of extras and a cute little card telling me to keep up my blogging. Well AggiePigeon, keep up yours! These are my first ever Piggy Polish, Finger Paint, and Sinful Color.

Left to right: Poet-Tree, Art You Kidding Me, Nail Junkie (Yep its named after me! Well probably not...).

My first time ever touching a bottle of Orly!!! Wow! It is a milestone in my life.

Left to right: Pixy Stix, Prince Charming, Lemonade.

First time ever touching a China Glaze! Another milestone! (Or have I just been living under a rock my whole life....)

Left to right: Fairy Dust, Blue Sparrow, Four Leaf Clover

Also got OPI Gargantuan Green Grape Matte, its in the big picture at the top.

Anyways! I am super super super excited to swatch all these and play with them! I am so happy to have connected and swapped with you AggiePigeon. Great girl, great blog.

I only wish I could have added extras or notes to the packages I sent to her and Sammy. My post office had tiny tiny envelope things and I had to squeeze (and yes I ripped one by accident) to fit anything in them.

But ladies I promise you both I will be contacting you again to swap because I officially love you both. Thanks so much!!!!

Check soon for all my swatches and manis with these fun new toys!

15 comments:

Zara said...

Awesome swap! I can't wait to see you swatch all of these, and I'm glad you got your hands on some new-to-you brands!

Unknown said...

Four leaf clover looks amazing!
Can't wait to see that one on xx

Trincess said...

great haul =))) congrats on your first china glaze and orly =)

Nail Junkie said...

thanks guys, I am really excited abotu the new (to me) brands!

and yes I love four leaf clover! such a nice green.

you will see my swatches soon :)

mynailzz said...

I love your swap! These are some great polishes!
Thanks for your comment on my blog!
I follow you already, don't worry :) I love your blog!

Nail Junkie said...

thank you smita! i love your blog too!!

Aurora's Nails said...

Hahaha! And nice swap!

Stephanie Merlin said...

These are some great goodies. I Nail Junkie and Blue Sparrow are some of my favorites!

lovenailpolish said...

Wow, thanks for visiting my blog! I am following you too now!

AggiePigeon said...

I'm so glad that you got your package, I've been on vacation this week so I need to go check my mail and see if yours arrived! =)

peripatetic33 said...

peripatetic33
peripatetic33athotmaildotcom
swapping is the bomb
your postman will be wary next time ha ha ha

Lalica said...

Lol.. you are so funny.. few days ago i touch my fist CG bottle.. i know how are you feeling.. ;)

Great polishes.

Katherine said...

I love your swap! I've never tried Piggy Polish and I only have one Finger Paints but I'd definitely like to try those if I could get my hands on them! :) Your swap is amazing!!!♥ I can't wait to haul more nail polishes haha

Priscilla said...

There are all awesome colors!

Nail Junkie said...

thanks everyone, your enthusaism is great

I am so happy to get these new to me brands!

Poor post man haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails