Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Red & Black Lace

These nails were inspired by Nailswatches, who got it from the Orly website. The other two versions are black, white and grey, I decided to try with red.
Here it is, and it looks much more intricate than it really is. I painted my nails red with Essie Lolipop (swatch and review to come soon). Then I used a Q-tip to dab some black splotches around my nails, using Wet N Wild Black Creme. Then I used that same black to Konad stamp with the fishnet pattern on plate m57.

It was a quick and easy design, but looks much harder. Sorry for the short post, I am still getting back into the swing of things after vacation.
What do you think?

2 comments:

Erika said...

That looks great. I actually thought it was real lace glued to your nails, until I read how you did that. (Why, yes, I am gullible, why do you ask? lol)

Anyway, I like it and it sounds like a fun and easy technique. :D

Erika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails