Sunday, August 1, 2010

Things Not To Do After Painting Your Nails

Today is not a manicure post, its a very informative and useful post, which I wish I had thought of way longer ago. It would have saved me many many manicures..



Here is my list so far, of what NOT to do after painting my nails:



Brush Hair - finally figured out those were the tiny little lines denting my polish...



Style Hair - same as above, and polish is really different than hairspray, it isn't meant to stick...



Shower - much potential to go wrong here, with washing hair, the scrubbie/loofah thing, etc...



Try To Do Up Buttons - you clearly need fingers to push buttons through holes, how I thought I could do it without I do not know..



Scoop Kitty Litter - litter pieces do not at all look like glitter, big disaster...



Fold/Hang Laundry - can't even pick up the clothes with wet nails...



Do Makeup - rubbing foundation on my face does not work with wet nails, you need fingers for that, nto just palms...



Scratch or Itch - just a bad idea, coloured streaks all over arms and legs...



Water Plants - grass, trees, leaves, all the nature things that dent my polish, not to mention that it is difficult to hold a hose using only your palms and no fingers...



Bake Cookies - trust me, mixing ingredients or even pouring them is nto smart, flour and wet polish do no go well together, nor do coloured flakes in my cookies...



That is all I have for now, do you guys have any?

6 comments:

Emybloom said...

Go to the loo is the top one for me! So silly I know!

ShortAndSweetNails said...

LOL basically don't do anything :D
I just sit and watch YT vids or TV for a bit.

Aurora's Nails said...

hahahaha, too funny! This cracked me up, because even though I know not to do all these, somehow I end up doing half of them...and you are right...kitty litter does NOT look like glitter hahahahaha!

AggiePigeon said...

lol, I usually just read my book or watch youtube vids!

Alisa said...

Thanks for the public service announcement! You're right on all accounts.

Anonymous said...

TRUE!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails