Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Navy & Tiger Tips

This was inspired by a design I saw on the Wow Wow Nails Gallery, here. I changed the colours and instead of zebra I used the same plate but made it look like tiger print.

This was their original.
This is mine.


I used a base of two coats of NYC In a New York Colour Minute Quick Dry Polish in the shade called West Village.
Then I made freehand tips with OPI In My Back Pocket, also needing two coats to cover the blue.
Next I used my trusty Konad plate m57 and Konad Special Polish in Black, to stamp with the full nail zebra design just tips.
The sparkly line is from a silver glitter striper, and that helped cover the freehand orange tips if they weren't perfectly straight.

Overall this designs is pretty fun and surprisingly easy to do. It looks more complicated than it really is.
What do you guys think of this crazy design?

7 comments:

Zara said...

That looks awesome! I actually like yours better than the original. I love orange and blue together. :)

AggiePigeon said...

cute, and I totally agree with Zara, yours is way cuter!

ShortAndSweetNails said...

Ah very cute! Both the original and yours...though yours is a bit more fun with those colors. :)

Aurora's Nails said...

I love the blue and orange together! So cute!

Unknown said...

I love this. I might have to copy too! xx

mynailzz said...

great tip design! i'm not super comfortable doing a french yet, msotly because my nails are pretty short atm, so i will have to wait a bit and try it out sometime ! i love the animal print :)

Sarah Hussain said...

Looks awesome
wowwww

Related Posts with Thumbnails